A fantastic British Aerospace company, who are heavily involved with a number of exciting aerospace and defence projects, requires experienced Senior Mechanical Design Engineers specialising in design of aircraft structures, to lead a small design team. Working on the cutting edge technologies in the Aerospace sector, you will be able to use your Design skills to actively contribute to the design of new and existing aircraft. If you are looking to join a growing company and have experience in aircraft structural design, than this is the right opportunity for you.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
* Minimum of HND/HNC in Engineering qualification ideally within Aerospace or Engineering apprenticeship in aircraft
* Strong experience of design of airframe and mechanical structures
* Previous experience as a structural design engineer
* Strong background in using a 2D/3D CAD program - ideally SolidWorks or AutoCAD
* Experience and ability of working with Loft Line Technical Drawings.
* Experience of EASA/CAA regulations
* Experience of leading small team of Design professionals
* Experience of MAA/MoD would be beneficial
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Responsibilities:
* Undertaking general aircraft structural designs, working on designs that match up with the client's needs.
* Undertaking design changes and modifications of existing aircraft with accordance to client requirements
* Leading, motivating and mentoring team of Designers in order to achieve company's targets
* Being crucial part of amazing and unique projects - more will be explained on call
Job Title: Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: up to £50,000 per annum
If you are interested in this Senior Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and Bart will be in touch with you soon.