Mechanical Design Engineer
A fantastic British Aerospace company, who are heavily involved with a number of exciting aerospace and defence projects, requires experienced Mechanical Design Engineers specialising in design of aircraft structures. Working on the cutting edge technologies in the Aerospace sector, you will be able to use your Design skills to actively contribute to the design of new and existing aircrafts. If you are looking to join a growing company and have experience in aircraft structural design, than this is the right opportunity for you.
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
* Minimum of HND/HNC in Engineering qualification ideally within Aerospace
* Strong experience of design of airframe and mechanical structures
* Previous experience as a structural design engineer
* Strong background in using a 2D/3D CAD program - ideally SolidWorks or AutoCAD
* Experience and ability of working with Loft Line Technical Drawings.
* Experience of EASA/CAA regulations
* Experience of MAA/MoD would be beneficial
Mechanical Design Engineer Responsibilities:
* Undertake general aircrafts structural designs working on designs that match up with the client's needs.
* Undertake design changes and modifications of existing aircrafts with accordance to client requirements
* Being crucial part of amazing and unique projects - more will be explained if you apply
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum
If you are interested in this Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and Bart will be in touch with you soon.