Industry: Medical Devices
Salary & Benefits: £45,000
Location: Camborne, Cornwall
I am looking for a lead software engineer to work for a medical technology company that develop and manufacture smart connected diagnostic care solutions.
You would be expected to oversee and educate code architecture and to develop software to meet requirements and agreed standards as well as write, test and maintain computer programmes and associated documentation.
Lead Software Engineer Requirements:
* Experience in Visual Studio or other IDEs/Continuous Integration tools
* Experience in React or similar front-end libraries
* Any knowledge of ISO13485, ISO13485 or ISO27001 is preferential
Lead Software Engineer Responsibilities:
* Write, test and maintain computer programmes and associated documentation
* Liaise with clients and business partners in the development and deployment of programmes
* Work with the Solutions Architect to educate and oversee that the development of software solutions is in line with the vision and best practices
If you are interested in this Lead Software Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.