Job Title: Electrical Draughtsperson
Salary & Benefits: £30,000 depending upon experience, Plus a Truly Outstanding Bonus Scheme and Benefits Package
Earn in Excess of £40,000
Location: Near Sunbury-on-Thames
An excellent opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical process equipment company who require an Electrical Draughtsperson to join their team.
The purpose of the job is to design and test new and modified electrical equipment, create and issue engineering drawings for manufacture in our Works or by outside suppliers to technically process sales orders, and be available to give engineering advice to anyone in the company. From a specification produced by the Sales Department, and agreed by the Technical Director, equipment should be designed, detailed and new parts/subcontract services sourced.
Electrical Draughtsperson Requirements:
* Electrical Apprenticeship or HNC (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering and significant relevant experience.
* CAD packages experience
* Manufacturing experience with manufacturing software experience
* Understanding of Electrical Schematics and control system design concepts.
* Electrical Safety concepts.
* Efficient methods of working
* AutoDESK packages
* Hands on with electrical panel wiring
* Process Diagrams
* AutoCAD Inventor
* AutoCAD Electrical and Mechanical
* Experience of Manufacturing Industry
* Electrical Panel wiring
* 3 phase electrical systems including motors
* Broad understanding of electrical engineering.
* Proven track record of electrical design engineering in a technical project environment.
* Fully conversant with electrical circuit diagrams and 2D drawings.
Electrical Draughtsperson Responsibilities:
* Ability to produce electrical schematics
* Responsible for the design and testing of new and modified equipment
* Provide engineering advice and ideas for customer specifications
* Knowledge of machine wiring and electronic components assemblies
* Electrical Draughtsperson must work with the buyer and may take the lead role when a radically new or critical component is being sourced.
* Drawings are produced on a C.A.D. system for which the laid down procedures and protocol must be strictly observed.
* Some older manually produced drawings may need to be altered manually.
* Optimum use should be made of the C.A.D. system, and other computer hardware and software related to the Drawing Office operations.
* It is necessary to keep up to date with the I.T. technology, as well as general engineering materials and processes as they relate to process equipment.
* Drawings for manuals, quotes and any other purposes should be produced, as well as Bill of Materials, recommended spares lists etc.
* A.D. drawing may need to be formatted and altered as required for production purposes.
* Technical checking of Sales Orders
* All work should be carried out to the Company ISO 9000 procedures, and other internal Drawing Office Procedures.
If you are looking to become a Electrical Draughtsperson and interested in this excellent opportunity, please click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.