SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER
Industry: Water Treatment and Utilities
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
Salary & Benefits: Up to £48,000 + Excellent Benefits
As a Senior Process Engineer you will ideally be based in Birmingham or the surrounding areas and will be required to work with a number of clients in and around that region.
Ideally you will have previous experience of working with water treatment equipment. The company is a specialist water and wastewater process technology and Services Company who design, build and operate water and wastewater plants for the treatment of municipal sewage and industrial effluent in the UK and Ireland.
Senior Process Engineer Requirements:
* Degree qualified engineer/scientist with more than 8-10 year's experience as a Process Engineer in the water and wastewater industry.
* Associate of Professional Institute and ideally Chartered would be an advantage.
* A flair for organisation and commercial awareness to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
* Process design preparation and completion
* Detailed knowledge of the Municipal and Industrial Wastewater sectors, additional Water sector knowledge would be advantageous
* Additional knowledge of process modelling software would be advantageous
* Good communication and collaboration skills and a problem solver with technically innovation
* Good team player, able to work in small multidisciplinary teams with ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Flexible and able to adapt and confident, able to influence at all levels
* Passionate - results and quality driven
* Full UK driving licence
Senior Process Engineer Responsibilities:
* To manage process design and commissioning so as to ensure timely production of information for efficient contract completion
* Establish process design criteria and requirements for each project.
* Undertake detailed process design and hydraulic calculations.
* Prepare P&I diagrams in collaboration with Mechanical, Electrical and Design Engineers.
* Prepare mass balance diagrams and process flow diagrams.
* Prepare technical documentation including process control philosophies and technical schedules.
* Prepare process specifications/data sheets for equipment and instruments.
* Prepare operation and maintenance manuals and prepare subcontract process design specifications and scopes of work.
* Check and approve subcontractor deliverables.
* Day to day liaison with multidisciplinary project teams both internally and with our clients.
* Attend, and on occasion lead, internal and external HAZOP meetings, and Hazardous Area Classification meetings.
* Manage the preparation of Process and Commissioning specifications, procedures and documents.
* Assist with developing new solutions and plant performance information as marketing tools.
* Prepare and deliver technical presentations to clients.
If you are interested in this Senior Process Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.