Job Title: Safety Auditor
Contract Length: 6 months
Rate: Up to £50.00 per hour (Ltd) Outside IR35
Industry: Aerospace, Defence, Airworthiness
Are you looking for your next contract? Are you an experienced Safety Auditor? You will be working within a small team carrying out the audit of safety cases and producing relevant audit reports.
If this sounds like something which could be of interest to you then read on and apply below.
Safety Auditor Requirements:
* Experience of Safety Management systems Audit in the air domain
* Familiarity with the UK MOD Safety and environmental management standards
* Candidates must holds current SC Clearance due to the nature of the work
* Knowledge and experience of any of the following standards: Def Stan 00-56; Def Stan 00-55; Def Stan 00-970; MIL-STD-882; EN61508; RTCA DO178/254; ARP4761/4754
Safety Auditor Responsibilities:
* Audit of Safety cases, Safety management and producing audit reports
* Definition of Product Safety and Environmental Requirements derived from customer requirements, Legislation, Company requirements and emergent properties of the design.
* Provision of technical support to product and other legislative compliance issues.
* Carry out independent Safety and Environmental Assessments on products to support reviews where required
* Sign off Safety Case Reports
If you are interested in this Safety Auditor opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.