ProTech are currently recruiting for Mechanical Technician to work on permanent basis for our client who are leading Design and Manufacturing business. Their product range are cutting edge and services to the defence markets. All their products are custom made and specific to client requirements.
Mechanical Technician Requirements:
* As a Mechanical Technician you will have a demonstrable experience of working in workshop environment.
* As a Mechanical Technician you will be able to read engineering drawings and assemble products to high specification.
* Ideal candidate will possess good problem solving ability and able to work as a part of team.
* Ideal Candidate should be a self-starter and have keen desire to learn.
Mechanical Technician Responsibilities:
* As a Mechanical Technician you will be able to do prototype and production assembly of machines to Engineering drawings and procedures.
* You will be ensuring all modifications during the build process are documented & Change request forms completed.
* You will be doing modifications to existing parts using hand tools and basic machine tools such as drills, lathes and mills.
* You will be able ensure all procedures are followed as specified in the Quality Manual and all work meets quality and technical standards
* As a Mechanical Technician you will be ensure that all documentation related to your work is kept accurate and up to date in accordance with BS EN9001.
If you are interested in this "Mechanical Technician" opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.