Industry: Medical Devices
Salary & Benefits: Up to £85,000 & 15% bonus
I am looking for a quality director to join a worldwide manufacturer of medical devices and instruments at their site in Worcester. The company are a well-established and still growing business who are looking for a candidate with experience overseeing all quality operations for a team of 8+ people, within the medical device sector.
The main requirement of this role would be ensuring all quality activities across the whole site meet local, national and international standards & regulations. This includes the effective implementation of the company's quality management system.
Quality Director Requirements:
* Degree educated in relevant discipline
* 10+ years of experience within a medical device manufacturing environment
* Significant experience running the quality department of a medical device company
* Good knowledge of FDA & EU medical device regulations is required
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Quality Director Responsibilities:
* Required to be an effective management representative for the UK site of a global medical device company
* Ensure the effective implementations of the company's QMS
* Address customer quality issues
* Internally improve cost and competencies in process control
If you are interested in this Quality Director opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.