Goods In Inspector
Rate: £15.00 (PAYE) or £20.07 (Ltd Co) per hour
Duration: 4-5 months
Key skills required: Mechanical Inspector, Goods In Inspection, Quality Control Inspector, Quality, Verniers, Micrometers, Gauges
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Goods In Inspector to enter a large, multi-national equipment manufacturer.
As the Goods In Inspector, you will be part of the Quality and Inspection team, which takes responsibility for the day-to-day running of the Inspection department.
In your role as the Goods In Inspector, you will also be responsible for the pre-production inspection of purchased goods, including that of goods coming into the company.
Goods In Inspector Requirements:
* Experience of inspecting using a range of equipment, including Verniers, Micrometers, Shadowgraphs etc
* Mechanical bias would be preferred
* Any experience of working to ISO9001, 14001, 18001 or 13485 would be very beneficial
* Experience of First Article Inspection, line-inspection, final inspection and compiling FAIRS reports
* Experience of working within the Aerospace industry would be advantageous although not essential
* A proven ability to read and understand engineering drawings and tolerances
* An apprenticeship or being time-served would also be advantageous but is not essential
Goods In Inspector Responsibilities:
* Perform 1st off inspection of machined and assembled parts
* To inspect a broad range of products ensuring that relevant documentation is maintained up to date
* Ensure that all measuring and test equipment used by the company (Micrometers, Verniers, etc) is calibrated and carry out internal quality system audits
* Organised and analytical
* Must have a keen eye for detail, superb communication skills and a precise, meticulous approach
If this Goods In Inspector role matches your profile, hit the Apply button now!