Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Salary & Benefits: £Excellent + Benefits
Key Skills: Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering, Aerospace, Thermal Systems
A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Engineering Manager to join a busy manufacturing company in the Heathrow area who specialise in high tech Aerospace manufacturing.
The company works within the Aerospace and Military markets providing a number of different products and services.
Manufacturing Engineering Manager Requirements:
* Previous experience in a supervisory/ management role within a dynamic operations environment
* Previous Manufacturing Engineering Management experience in a similar setting
* Working knowledge of AS9100
* Previous experience of NPI
* Strong knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
* A proven track record of generating and maintaining process maps, PFMEA's and control plans
Manufacturing Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
* Working with manufacturing cell leaders, lean co-ordinator and design engineering to improve process efficiencies
* Implement lean manufacturing methods
* Lead and work in teams to develop process FMEA, in their construction and implementation.
* Project manage new product introductions and the manufacture of existing products from release to production through the product life cycle.
* Coordinate process tooling design and manufacture
* Provide day-to-day manufacturing engineering support for the production cells to enable customer schedule adherence
* Generate and maintain routing/BOM/SOP documentation
* Participate in the management of the technical direction, including the implementation and improvement of the NPI procedure
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineering Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.