ProTech are currently recruiting for an Auto Electrician to work for a manufacturing company based around North West London. If you are a qualified Auto Electrician and looking for new opportunities, than this is the perfect role for you.
Our Client is a manufacturing company and looking for an Auto Electrician to join a dedicated engineering team in their commitment to provide high standard of service output for their customers.
As an Auto Electrician, you will possess good understanding of fundamental electrical principals within auto electrics and work with minimum supervision.
Auto Electrician Requirements:
* As an Auto Electrician you will hold relevant City & Guild / NVQ qualifications in Auto Electrics
* You will have an excellent understanding of fundamental Electrical Principles
* As an Auto Electrician you will have good knowledge of Starter and Alternator assembly and testing
* You will be self-motivated individual who can work with minimum supervision and basic computer knowledge
Auto Electrician Responsibilities:
* Auto Electrician will be responsible for Examinations of customers returned hardware
* You will be responsible for Product Audit which involves stripping down of main assemblies
* As an Auto Electrician you will be responsible for conducting Product Testing to electrical specifications
* As an Auto Electrician you will be conducting roving audits and sub assembly audits
If you are interested in this Auto Electrician opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.