Technical Sales Engineer
Location: Kings Langley, Herts
Industry: Manufacturing, Engineering, Electronics, Electro-Mechanical
Salary & Benefits: Basic salary from £28-35,000pa (DOE). OTE: £50,000+ & Other Benefits
ProTech are currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Engineer to work for an expanding Manufacturing company.
Due to ongoing growth, they are currently seeking a Technical Sales Engineer who will be responsible for bring in new business, along with maintaining and growing accounts.
This role requires a strong Engineering background and a good technical aptitude in order to analyse and apply to their range of products to customer design requirements.
In order to achieve sales objectives, the position will require regular site visits to quote on new and existing works, and while in the office, the Technical Sales Engineer will respond to customer inquiries, prepare quotes, and input data into company's business management system.
Technical Sales Engineer Requirements:
* Ideally will hold some form of formal Engineering qualification, or a proven background within Engineering
* As a Technical Sales Engineer you will have proven sales experience into Manufacturing market (Automotive, Aerospace, or similar is desired but not essential)
* Ideally, our client are looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years' demonstrable experience in YoY growth with customers
* Ideal candidate will be technically credible in front of the customer, able to pick up new technology quickly, analyse complex customer requirements and relate these to either standard products, or in conjunction with the company's R&D team, specify and propose a custom system
Technical Sales Engineer Responsibilities.
* Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for account management of new & existing customers aiming to build long term client relationships
* As a Technical Sales Engineer you will be responsible for creation of quotations and support documentation, either working alone or as part of a team effort, to promote equipment sales
* Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for managing the complete selling cycle by identifying opportunities, reaching out to the potential customer, applying the appropriate product, following up and creating a dynamic strategy to land the Account
* As a Technical sales Engineer you will be responsible for the coordination of new product development and sales of products in collaboration with the Engineering/Marketing (commercial function) within our business
* Technical Sales Engineer will be proficient at selling at all levels within an organisation through communication skills that can be interpreted from assembly line employees to upper management
If you are interested in this Technical Sales Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.