This organisation in Northampton are looking for a highly experienced Panel Wirer to hit the ground running due to the high work level and fast turnaround of work, you will be assisting the Panel shop with the assembly and wiring of BMS Control Panels.
Panel Wirer Responsibilities:
* Build up and wire control panels for BMS control systems.
* Crimping and terminating of wires using hand tools.
* Able to read and interpret mechanical drawings and wiring panels accordingly.
* Ability to mark out, drill and fit equipment to follow design layouts.
* Ability to work to precise instructions and timescales.
Panel Wirer Requirements:
* Must have previous industry experience in panel wiring.
* Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings
* Must be able to use hand tools efficiently and adhere to various health and safety protocols
* At least 3 years related HVAC BMS Control Panel manufacturing experience.
* Electrical Control Panel/Circuit Testing and diagnostics experience.
* Quality control experience.
* Knowledge of Busbar torque ratings.
* Knowledge of Busbar sizing, spacing etc.
If you are interested in this Panel Wirer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.