Job Title: Digital Signal Processing Engineer
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits Package
Location: Surrey/ Dorset
Are you a Digital Signal Processing Engineer looking for your next opportunity to play a part in complex system problem solving and developing engineering solutions? Do you have experience within the defence/ maritime sectors and in particular with signal processing? If you are a Digital Signal Processing Engineer looking for your next role then there is an opportunity to join a business who are growing at a consistent rate.
Digital Signal Processing Engineer Requirements:
* Candidates must have an in-depth knowledge and experience in digital signal processing, signal processing with statistical methods, sonar array signal processing, numerical methods and simulation of physical processes and use of digital filters.
* Experience developing engineering-based computer models using high level programming languages such as MATLAB/Simulink.
* Expertise in algorithm development and front-end signal conditioning for analogue digitisation.
* Able to provide technical leadership within project teams as a Design Authority.
* Analogue design and pspice simulations
* Experience of transducer and sensor interfacing
* Participation in the full engineering system lifecycle from Requirement Capture, Design, Implementation, Test, Acceptance to Evaluation.
Digital Signal Processing Engineer Responsibilities:
* To develop and evaluate algorithms for detection, classification and localisation of contacts using underwater acoustic sensors.
* Observe, predict scientific, engineering and technological trends to continually improve the business offering.
* Provide a research and development capacity by conducting the studies and producing technical papers and reports, and then present and publish results and work
* Support the business development team in preparing technical proposals & solutions.
* Present complex ideas to internal & external stakeholders at all levels.
Digital Signal Processing Engineer Qualifications:
* Candidates must have the ability to attain DV or SC UK security clearance
* Full driving license is essential
* Sonar, communication systems or mathematical modelling course (desirable)
* Ability to travel on occasions within the UK & Internationally
If you are interested in this Digital Signal Processing Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.