To assist the operations team by developing the most optimum processes to exceed customer requirements.
Process Engineer Requirements:
* Proven industry experience working as a Process Engineer in Optics, Fibre Optics, Electronics or Assembly manufacture
* Understanding of lean manufacturing processes and quality tools and techniques i.e. VSM's / 6S / Work Place Organisation / PDCA / Visual Management
* Experience in Lean Six Sigma and Lean Principles in volume manufacturing preferred
* Minimum HNC / HND in Engineering with an Engineering Degree preferred
* Have an understanding of NPI strategy and objectives, and the timelines for delivery of new products to the site
Process Engineer Responsibilities:
* You will provide engineering expertise to deliver projects and provide production support to ensure the safe and efficient operation of processes
* To provide technical support and expertise of manufacturing processes in order to improve performance with regard to quality, output, productivity and cost
* Constantly review and investigate industry technology improvements and suggest best practice manufacturing and processes where applicable
* You will assist in establishing manufacturing standards, monitoring performance and analysing deviations across the manufacturing facility
* You will scope and design processes, implement production equipment, cost control and process risk assessments
If you would like to be considered for this Process Engineer role, please click on Apply Now to get in touch.