Are you looking for your next big opportunity in designing? Pro Tech is currently recruiting for experienced Senior Hardware Design Engineer for a small and medium enterprise company working within the defence and aerospace markets. This role has varied responsibility from designing products to first article testing and production support. Due to the nature of the work candidates will be required to gain high level security clearance.
Senior Hardware Design Engineer Requirements:
* Ideal candidate will hold Bachelors or MSc first class in Electronics.
* As a Senior Hardware Design Engineer you will have demonstrable experience of over 5 years in an equivalent role.
* Ideal candidate will have good understanding for Digital circuit design including microprocessors, FPGA's and high speed Peripherals.
* Candidate will need to possess good analytic skills and have strong attention to details.
Senior Hardware Design Engineer Responsibilities:
* As a Senior Hardware Design Engineer you will be responsible for designing and developing variety of hardware products including analogue and digital designs.
* As a Senior Hardware Design Engineer you will responsible for schematic design and PCB Layout including component level footprint design.
* Ideal candidate will be proficient with Altium PCB design tools.
* As a Senior Hardware Design engineer you will be responsible in conducting First article testing of designs and investigation
If you are interested in this Senior Hardware Design Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.