Job Title: Production Technician
Hourly rate: £10.00 per hour (PAYE)
Contract Duration: 13 weeks, Temp-to-Perm
Industry Sector: Electronics, Manufacturing, Mechanical, Machinery
Key skills required: Machine Operator, Testing, Assembly, and Recording Data
Are you a currently working as a Production Technician or do you have recent relevant experience and looking to start in a new term-to-perm role?
If so, we currently have a great opportunity for a Production Technician to join a specialist Electro-mechanical manufacturer. In this Production Technician role, you would have the chance to develop your skills in a company that is widely regarded as a market leader within their industry.
This Production Technician role is initially based on a 12 week temporary contract with a view to it progressing towards a permanent role.
Production Technician Requirements:
* The Production Technician should have previous experience of operating Machines or general workshop machinery such as moulding machines, vacuum testing machines or large scale testing machines
* Experience of basic Assembly, loading test rigs and assemblies is also very desirable.
* Candidates should be able to follow written and verbal instructions and operate machinery in a safe manner
* The Production Technician should have experience of working with a variety of materials such as plastics, metals and glass
* There will be a mixture of basic assembly work, loading and operating / running machines and then recording data / results (pass or fail) from these tests
Production Technician Responsibilities:
* On a daily basis you will be required to work within a small team ensuring the assembly and testing of bespoke products prior to final dispatch is done correctly and efficiently.
* You will be operating various machines however experience of working on or with heavy machinery is advantageous
* Candidates will be required to work from written and verbal instructions and they will be working under the supervision of a supervisor
* You will also be required to initially work on a contract basis, with the view to becoming a permanent role
If you are interested and have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please click on Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.