I am looking for a quality assurance officer to work at a medium sized pharmaceutical company based just outside of Salisbury.
The role is a quality assurance officer with a main focus of quality compliance. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the planning and co-ordination of the IPT workload as well as actively participating in quality investigations.
Quality Assurance Officer Requirements:
* Experience working in a QA role in a pharmaceutical environment
* Experience with compliance for pharmaceutical products is a must have
* Working knowledge of ISO & GLP
* Experience working with quality systems in a GMP environment
Quality Assurance Officer Responsibilities:
* Actively participating with quality investigations, change control and risk assessment for both new and existing pharmaceutical products
* Supporting the co-ordination and planning of the IPT workload
* Lead and facilitate structured investigations using "5 Whys" and "FMEA" or other similarly recognised models
* To perform review of batch manufacturing records
* Provide general QA support to the quality teams
If you are interested in this quality assurance manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.