Are you an experienced Service engineer and looking for your next opportunity? Pro Tech are currently looking for Field Service engineer to work for a client who is a market leader in its sector and provide unrivalled products and services through its business. This opportunity comes with competitive salary along with other benefits like Company vehicle, Overtime,Commision and Annual leaves. The Service Engineer role will provide on-site corrective/preventive maintenance for customer's special purpose equipment, including equipment maintenance and repair.
Service Engineer Requirements:
* NVQ or higher in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or similar
* GCSE or equivalent - English and Maths
* A full UK driving license is required
* Experience of having worked as a Service Engineer or in a field based technical support role would be an advantage but not essential
* Passionate about providing a first class service to our customers
* Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner
Service Engineer Responsibilities:
* As a Service Engineer you will be required to give our clients the best in class quality service.
* As a Service Engineer you will be required to carry out commissioning work on standard equipment, and provide after-sales technical and commercial support.
* You will provide on-site corrective/preventive maintenance for customer's special purpose equipment, including equipment maintenance and repair
* As part of this Service Engineer role you will also be required to complete risk assessments, work reports, activity reports and other documentation.
* You will be required to work On call rota once fully trained.
If you would like to be considered for this Service Engineer role, please click on Apply now to get in touch.