Are you an experienced Team Leader in managing Spares department and looking for your next opportunity? Pro Tech are currently recruiting for a company specialising in vehicles, survivability system and services to its clients across the world. You will be working as senior focal point for all matters related to timely provision of spare parts and tools to satisfy both internal and external customers. Benefits of working with this company include 25 days holiday, company bonus scheme, private medical scheme and life insurance amongst others as well as the opportunity to join an organisation who are a true leader in their field and enjoying great growth due to their continued success.
Due to the nature of the work you must be eligible to gain security clearance for this role.
Team Leader Spares Department Requirements:
* For the role of Spares Department Team Leader you will have demonstrable experience of more than 5 years in vehicle Parts Supply role or an engineering stores environment.
* For the role of Spares Department Team Leader you will have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both staff and customer and contribute with enthusiasm in all areas of the company when required.
* Ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively and articulately at all levels within business and will work as a team player.
* As a Spares Department team leader you will be proficient in use of Microsoft office tools and previous experience in using SAP will be an added advantage.
* Candidate will have a Key eye for attention to details along with flexibility in approach and good working knowledge of export processes and Procedures.
Team Leader Spares Department Responsibilities:
* As a Spares Department Team Leader your will be responsible for delivering commercial quotations, bid and tender response with respect to spare parts supply.
* As a Spares Department Team Leader you will responsible for complete life cycle of spare parts department right from purchase order generation to labelling and dispatching of products.
* As a Spares Department Team Leader you will be responsible for excellent customer service to both internal and external customers in timely manner.
* As a Spares Department Team Leader you will provide leadership and direction to your subordinates for performing their account management and spare fulfilment duties.
If you are interested in this Spares Department Team Leader - Spares opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.