Are you an experienced Production Manager within Automotive Industry? Pro Tech are currently looking for Production Manager to join a well-established manufacturing business. As a Production Manager you will lead and develop the manufacturing and assembly operations. In the role, you will take ownership of all output from the build hall. This role will oversee production manufacturing operations including weld shop, automotive build including chassis system upgrades, electrical systems, trimming and vehicle strip down and assembly for business. The right candidate will be given the autonomy to implement appropriate structure, system and process to deliver a well-functioning manufacturing operations. Due to the nature of the work you must be eligible to gain security clearance for this role.
Production Manager Requirements:
* As a Production Manager you will need to have 5 years demonstrable experience in Automotive manufacturing engineering and vehicle build operational experience.
* As a Production Manager you will have hands on experience of Working and implementation of Six Sigma, 5s & KANBAN.
* As a Production Manger you will have expertise in Resource planning,Practical Problem Solving ability and Scaling capabilities.
* As a Production manager you will possess good managerial and leadership experience of diverse teams.
Production Manager Responsibilities:
* As a Production manager you will be responsible for development of production processes and procedures to improve production efficiencies which will reduce product cost, improve product quality and reduce lead times.
* As a Production manager you will be responsible development and implementation of the production strategy to meet long term and short term objectives of the business.
* As a Production manager you will work with Product Development, Procurement, Quality and Sales to develop class leading product and deliver the highest level of service to the customer.
* You will be responsible for maintaining satisfactory levels of H&SE through a robust regime of education and compliance.
* As a production manager you will be responsible for managing and reporting on working hours to ensure all resource allocation is recorded and duly charged to their respective projects.
If you are interested in this Production Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.