Are you an experienced Electronic Repairs Engineer looking for your next position? Can you fault find and repair down to component level? We are currently working with an Electronics company based in High Wycombe who are seeking an Electronic Repairs Engineer to join their team on a 6 month contract with the view to it becoming a permanent role in the long run. The main duties of the Electronic Repairs Engineer will be to test, fault find and repair down to component level on various products.
Electronic Repairs Engineer Requirements:
* The successful Repairs Engineer will hold an Electronics Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds in Electronics or an ONC in Electronic Engineering
* It is essential that candidates are computer literate
* Candidates will ideally have experience of working within a defence or aerospace environment
* As an Electronics Repairs Engineer, candidates must have previous experience of testing, fault finding and repairing down to component level
* Candidates must be able to carry out Surface Mount Soldering
Electronic Repairs Engineer Responsibilities:
* The Electronic Repairs Engineer will test units from production to meet specifications
* As an Electronic Repairs Engineer you will be required to test, fault find and repair down to component level
* The candidate will carry out Surface Mount Soldering where necessary
* The candidate will be required to assist in the production of test specification changes
* The Electronics Repairs Engineer will be required to manage the repair units that have failed tests and document all findings and repairs
If you are interested in the Electronic Repairs Engineer role, please hit the Apply now button and we will be in touch soon.