Pro Tech is currently working with an Electronic manufacturing company who are seeking a qualified and experienced Test / Repair Engineer that can cover a wide range of test procedures. It involves working with wide range of technologies (analogue electronics,Embdedded Systems, Long range data transmission,Multi channel receivers, high density cable connectors, subsea and marine systems). It is an interesting role which covers many disciplines with a variety of measurement tools.
Test / Repair Engineer Requirements:
* Minimum ONC/HNC in Electronic Engineering, or equivalent experience
* Competent and experienced to a high level of fault-finding down to discreet component level
* High level of experience within electronic manufacturing and test environment
* Thorough understanding of test methodologies using equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Multimeters, Power Supply Units
* Excellent familiarity with basic and advanced electronic components and their in-circuit functionality
* To be very competent in the reading of and interpretation of circuit diagrams, with respect to PCB assemblies and systems
Test / Repair Engineer Responsibilities:
* As a Test/Repair Engineer you will be able to test assemblies in accordance with written test procedures and achieve production delivery targets
* You will be responsible for diagnosing any faults on assemblies down to discreet component level
* You need to have thorough understanding of IPC standards with regard to own area
* To actively participate in the company's Continuous Improvement Programme
* Assisting other areas of production such as Assembly, Development and other Test Technicians
If you would like to be considered for this Test / Repair Engineer position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.