Job Title: Electro-Mechanical Assembler
Rate: £8.97 per hour (PAYE) to £12.00 per hour (Ltd Co)
Duration: 3 months +
Location: Duxford, Cambridgeshire
Key Skills: Soldering, Assembly, Electronics, Mechanical, Technical Drawings
The Electro-Mechanical Assembler will be required to lay out equipment, barcode scan items, complete basic soldering of components and assemble products for final preparation of testing.
You will be required to work at a fast pace in order to complete the high volume of work.
Electro-Mechanical Assembler Requirements:
* The Electro-Mechanical Assembler will be required to lay out equipment
* Complete basic soldering of components
* You will be required to work at a fast pace in order to complete the high volume of work
* A driving licence is essential for this role, as you will be required to drive a van to other sites to collect & deliver parts and components
Electro-Mechanical Assembler Responsibilities:
* The Electro-Mechanical Assembler will be involved in the production of the lighting systems within the company
* As the Electro-Mechanical Assembler, you will be required to assemble, solder and test the final product, ready for production
* Assemble products for final preparation of testing
* Barcode scan items
* The high volume of work will mean that you will have to move at a fast pace and be efficient
* Occasional van driving to collect and deliver stock / parts to other sites (max 4-5 miles away)
* Your tasks will vary from day to day
If you are interested in this Electro-Mechanical Assembler opportunity, please click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.