QUALITY ASSURANCE ASSISTANT
Industry: Medical Devices
Rate: £14.50 per hour PAYE
Duration: 6 months temporary to permanent
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Assistant to join a fast growing and established Diagnostics company based in York to assist the Group Quality Manager with Company's quality activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Assurance Assistant to join an expanding company. You will have a variety of duties from assisting the Quality Manager in ensuring procedural compliance to supporting the roll out of products. It will be the Quality Assurance Assistant's responsibility to assist in the production of quality products throughout the Company.
Quality Assurance Assistant Requirements:
* Experience within a GMP environment
* Knowledge of relevant ISOs including ISO9001 and ISO13485
* Ability to carry out quality procedures and controls
* Ideally have previously worked within Medical/Pharma industry
* Good communication skills to effectively liaise with appropriate departments
If you are interested in this Quality Assurance Assistant opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.