A busy and expanding fabrication workshop is looking for a Workshop Manager to join their workforce on a permanent basis. As a Workshop Manager you should have a strong background within fabrication, welding and sheet metal work. Ideally you will come from a bespoke manufacturing background and have experience of working with a wide variety of products including architectural metal work, tanks or pipework. Strong communication skills is essential as is the ability to communicate at all levels.
Workshop Manager Requirements:
* The Workshop Manager should be qualified to NVQ or City & Guilds as a minimum.
* You will preferably be qualified to degree level although this is not essential.
* A proven history of hands on management of a fabrication workshop is essential.
* As a Workshop Manager ideally you will have worked on a variety of products ideally pressure vessels, tanks, pipework or architectural metal work.
* Ideally you will have experience of identifying and implementing improvements and efficiencies.
Workshop Manager Responsibilities:
* The Workshop Manager will be responsible for the running of the fabrication workshop.
* Manage workshop productivity and maximise through efficiencies and incentives.
* To manage and ensure quality of produced parts throughout the workshop.
* To ensure Health and Safety regulations are being followed within the workshop.
* To complete and return tender documentation
* To drive workshop sales as well as deliver growth within the fabrications workshop.
If you are interested in this Workshop Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.