A leading rail & engineering company are currently recruiting for Field service engineer based in Ireland on permanent basis. As a field service engineer you will be responsible for onsite repairs and overhaul, Product updates, modifications, Inspections and transmission change outs.
Field Service Engineer Requirements:
* The Field Service Engineer must have extensive experience working in a mechanical environment
* Fault Investigations and Repairs
* Transmission Change outs
* Pre Delivery Inspections
* Experience of field service work is preferable
* Excellent communication skills required
* Good IT skills required with training provided in specific software
Field Service Engineer Responsibilities:
* The Field Service Engineer will attend Service Calls at customer's premises to diagnose and rectify faults
* Provide on-site product training for customers, including computer set-up and operation of software for diagnostics
* Undertake Pre-delivery inspections at vehicle builder and customer premises
* Provide support, assistance and back-up for visiting specialist engineers.
* When required carry out the removal of faulty transmissions and refit of overhauled transmissions in customer depots
* Responsible for tools/materials/equipment and inventory control in appropriate
* Pro-actively seek opportunities for Growth for the business
* Desire to progress within the company, with a clear career path in mind, coupled with a personal plan on how the applicant expects to achieve this goal
If you would like to be considered for this Field Service Engineer position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.