Are you a Senior Electronics Engineer looking for your next opportunity to work for an expanding team? Do you have experience within the defence/ maritime sectors and all aspects of electronic design? If you are an Electronics Engineer looking for your next role then there is an opportunity to join a business where the role has the potential to grow into a Chief Engineer position in the future.
Senior Electronics Engineer Requirements:
* In-depth knowledge and experience in all aspects of electronics design including legislative compliance e.g. CE, EMC, RoHS, Safety etc.
* Can evaluate, mitigate and manage engineering risks across projects for which you will be directly/indirectly responsible.
* Have a high level of both verbal and written communication skills providing regular communication to internal and external stakeholders, customers and suppliers
* Be able to manage, motivate and develop engineering employees to ensure they fulfil their roles and meet targets within agreed timelines and standards of quality
* Ability to present complex ideas to all levels of the customer community and both internal and external Stakeholders
* Willingness to work as part of a collaborative enterprise with other companies including short periods of detached duty where necessary
Senior Electronics Engineer Responsibilities:
* Design, Development and Review of digital and analogue circuits (from concept to final product)
* Design, Development and Review of firmware sub-systems (from concept to final product)
* Undertake design activities at both the equipment and system levels
* Meeting technical requirements through all phases of design, integration and leading to customer acceptance
* Technical governance of a portfolio of projects by acting as Design Authority or independent reviewer as appropriate.
* Undertake the duties of the Hardware lead where additional support may be required on projects, bids and product development activities.
* Supporting the research and development of products within the Company, improving engineering quality, efficiency and cost.
* Participate in project reviews and support presentations at relevant Design Review Meetings
* Support to the business development team and preparation of technical proposals when required.
Senior Electronics Engineer Qualifications:
* Candidates must have the ability to attain SC UK security clearance
* Full driving license is essential
* Chartered member of a professional institution or working towards Chartered status would be desirable
* Degree level educated in a related engineering discipline
* Ability to travel on occasions within the UK & Internationally
If you are interested in this Senior Electronics Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon