Are you an experienced Hardware Technician looking for your next opportunity? Do you have knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware? If you are a Hardware Technician looking for your next role then there is an opportunity to join a client specialising in industrial machinery and equipment and to take responsibility of your own territory in the UK.
Hardware Technician Requirements:
* Have a degree in Electronic Engineering Technology or equivalent.
* Strong knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware is essential.
* Candidates must be service minded.
* Candidates must have a valid certificate to work with High Voltage (HV) equipment.
* Ability to liaise with customers to understand their needs.
* Strong communication skills and the ability to works self-sufficiently but, at the same time, keep in touch with colleagues across Europe.
* Candidates must have a full UK driving license and have the ability to travel intensively in the UK to various customer sites.
Hardware Technician Responsibilities:
* Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair our photospectrometers and other devices on customers' site.
* Organise your agenda and contact customers to schedule interventions.
* Interact with customers to detect potential needs and opportunities.
* Diagnose and resolve technical hardware issues on connectivity, functioning and performance of instruments and their components.
* Use standardized processes and procedures to do maintenance and resolve issues.
* Test and troubleshoot through the use of diagnostic software.
* Escalate problems to appropriate support resource.
* Accurately process and document service requests using a CRM software (Salesforce).
* Keep up with our new product releases and advanced servicing techniques.
If you are interested in this Hardware Technician opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.