Barnet, Middlesex, North London
£17-18/hr (Ltd Co)
6-8 weeks min. Most likely extended into 2021
Mechanical Fitter, Assembly Fitter, Maintenance Technician, Assembly Technician, Wirer, Electrical Technician
* Do you want a 2-3 month contract with plenty of hours (45-50/week) to work with leading-edge manufacturing equipment?
* A world leading technology company require an Elec-Mech Fitter to effectively assist with the building and wiring of production machinery.
Elec-Mech Fitter Requirements:
* Able to read and understand mechanical drawings - build and maintain machinery accordingly
* Experience of mechanical fault-finding down to component level
* Wiring / electrical experience is also essential, as you will be required to fit and wire pre-made panels to the machines and then wire into controls, mechanisms etc
* Have good understanding of precision mechanisms
* Can work with other Development and Mechanical Technicians to build and test prototype assemblies
* Must be able to plan PPM for the machinery built in the workshop
* Proven experience of working as a Mechanical Fitter within a high-tech engineering / manufacturing environment
* Ability to quote timescales regarding the building and repair of machinery
Elec-Mech Fitter Responsibilities:
* Assist with the building and wiring of production machinery
* The Elec-Mech Fitter will be required to read and interpret engineering drawings and build special purpose machinery
* Candidates will be required to build precision mechanisms as well as maintain machinery
* The Elec-Mech Fitter will be required to work with other departments including Research & Development
To be considered for this position, please apply now or contact us ASAP!