Are you an experienced Production Engineer within Automotive Industry? Pro Tech are currently looking for Production Change Engineer to join a well-established manufacturing business. As a Production Change Engineer will work closely with the Support Services Manager, the Through Life Support Team and the customer and shall provide strong technical leadership on behalf of the Product Development Department with respect to product design investigation and change arising from Customer upgrade requests, warranty trends and latent design deficiencies. The role requires the individual to have broad automotive engineering experience that can be applied to mechanical and electrical systems, body, trim and particularly bespoke installations fitted to in service vehicles and survivability systems. The predominant focus is likely to be on systems and installations rather than engine and drive train, however all round in-depth automotive knowledge is required in order to be effective in this role. Due to the nature of the work you must be eligible to gain security clearance for this role.
Product Change Engineer Requirements:
* As a Product Engineer you will be qualified as an Automotive or Motorsport Engineer or equivalent qualification.
* Ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of problem solving across range of automotive systems.
* Candidate will be competent in using Solid works and possess designing skills
* Candidate with prior experience of working with Military vehicles and defence customer will be preferred.
* Candidate must be proficient in using Microsoft office tools along with the knowledge of using SAP.
Product Change Engineer Responsibilities:
* As a Product Change Engineer you will be responsible for capturing requirements and assessing the impact of changes due to customer request.
* As a Product change engineer you will be responsible for providing solution to the change requirement, technical documentation and guide design development along with estimation activities.
* Product Change Engineer will be responsible for generating quotation and technical proposal along with support service Manager.
* Product Change Engineer will be responsible for Coordinating delivery of the total solution including as applicable but not limited to: the design solution; product configuration change management; modification instruction and material; associated Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) deliverables; in-service change implementation; etc.
* Product Change engineer will ensure all customer needs and requirement are met.
If you are interested in this Product Change Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.