Are you an experienced Mechanical Assembler looking for a new role? Pro Tech are currently recruiting for Mechanical Assembler to work for our client, based in Waltham Abbey, who is currently expanding. The job is on temporary basis with the minimum duration of 3 months and with a strong possibility of an extension. As a Mechanical Assembler you will be able to work from engineering drawings and have experience of building small to medium sized assemblies.
Mechanical Assembler Requirements:
* You will have more than 5 years of demonstrable Mechanical Assembly experience.
* Mechanical Assembler will have previous experience in using small hand tools,
* You should be able to read and follow Technical drawings and plans.
* Candidate should poses dexterous skills and have flexible working attitude.
Mechanical Assembler Responsibilities:
* As a Mechanical Assembler you will be responsible for building large special purpose machinery in specification to ISO9001standards within the stated build times.
* As a Mechanical Assembler you will be responsible for following build plans and drawings and use small hand tools to build products.
* As a Mechanical Assembler you will be responsible to ensure all products meet both the requirements of current build lines and comply to the company wide quality standards
* As a Mechanical Assembler you will be responsible to maintain an overview of departmental and company procedures and discharge any specific responsibilities contained within them.
* As a Mechanical Assembler you will be responsible to ensure the highest level of good housekeeping is maintained within your department at all times.
If you are interested in this Mechanical Assembler opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.