Industry Sector: Manufacturing
Salary and Benefits: £33,000pa + Medical & Dental insurance, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, Health Insurance, Pension Scheme
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
Are you an Engineer who enjoys working hands on to test, document and commission products using defined processes and has extensive knowledge and experience of mechanical / electrical / electronic build and assemblies?
We are currently looking a Commissioning Engineer to join a business that specialises in the design and manufacture of automated systems
As the Commissioning Engineer you will possess considerable knowledge of working in a technical environment within a high-tech engineering/manufacturing company, combined with the ability to read mechanical, electrical and pneumatic drawings.
The successful Commissioning Engineer will not only be familiar with a range of mechanical engineering materials, finishes and tolerances, but will also have electrical experience of wiring, fault finding, electrical testing practices.
Commissioning Engineer Requirements:
* Educated to ONC, BTEC, HND or City & Guilds' level in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
* Extensive understanding of mechanical / electrical / electronic build and assembly
* Proven experience of commissioning products within a manufacturing environment
* Ability to read and understand both electrical, mechanical and pneumatic drawings
* Familiar with full range of mechanical engineering materials, finishes and tolerances
* Electrical experience of wiring, fault finding, electrical testing practices
* Flexible to travelling overseas as and when required
If your skills match the requirements for this Commissioning Engineer position and you would like to be considered, please click on Apply now and we will be in touch.