Job Title: Quality Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join a growing medical technology business just outside of York.
The successful Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for managing both the quality assurance and quality control teams, reporting straight to the quality & regulatory affairs director.
You will possess a strong background of Quality Assurance in either an IVD or medical devices industry and will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a quality management position. It is essential that you have direct knowledge of ISO 13485:2016 and FDA 21 CFR Part 820. You should be IRCA accredited for both internal and external audits and able to write associated reports.
Quality Assurance Manager Requirements:
* A minimum of 5 year hands on experience
* Direct medical device industry experience, ideally on IVD devices
* In-depth knowledge of ISO 13485 and FDA 21 CFR Part 820
* Extensive quality assurance expertise
* Excellent communication skills and ideally degree qualified within a relevant area
If you are interested in this Quality Assurance Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.