Industry: Medical Devices
Salary & Benefits: £70,000 - £75,000 & 20% bonus
An innovative, global medical device company that specialise in a range of drug delivery systems are looking for a device risk manager to join their office based just outside of Cambridge.
The company are focused on the design, development and commercialisation of a diverse portfolio of medical devices and the device risk manager would play a very important park in ensuring device safety.
Device Risk Manager Requirements:
* Degree or equivalent in Engineering/Biomedical Science
* Demonstrable experience of risk management in the medical device industry
* Experienced in both ISO and FDA regulations and standards
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Device Risk Manager Responsibilities:
* Develop an understanding of the proposed product, it's market comparators and any potential risks associated with its design and manufacture
* Drive preliminary risk assessment with programme leads
* Collaborate with Device Development, Clinicians and Pharmacovigilance teams to evaluate and control risks in line with standards and the Quality Management System
* Enhance risk management principles and processes across Global Device Development
If you are interested in this Device Risk Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.