Industry: Medical Device/Science
Salary & Benefits: £40K - £45K
Contract Duration: Until 30th June 2021 initially
We are looking for a Laboratory Manager to join a world renowned analytical testing company.
The role is based at a Covid 19 Testing Laboratory and you would be responsible for managing the operational activities of the analytical part of the team.
The main responsibilities of this position are to manage the analytical workflow and ensure all work is carried out to standard operating procedures whilst ensuring that results meet the quality guidelines. You must have experience with PCR technique and you will also be required to train and mentor new analysts.
Laboratory Manager Requirements:
* Strong and competent leader with the ability to manage 10+ people
* Experience in PCR and other related techniques
* Minimum 10 years' experience working in a laboratory
* Experience supervisory in a laboratory
* Experience working in a regulated environment within life sciences
Laboratory Manager Responsibilities:
* Carry out laboratory inductions for new staff
* Ensure standard operating procedures, quality and ISO17025 requirements are met
* Assist in monitoring performance and training
If you are interested in this Laboratory Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.