Are you an experienced Software Engineering professional looking for your next opportunity to work on products involving complex software designs? Do you have experience with real-time embedded software within a Linux environment? If you are a Software Engineer looking for your next role then there is an outstanding opportunity to join a company with an impressive reputation for developing innovative solutions from concept to delivery.
Senior Software Engineer Requirements:
* Proficient in Embedded Software development within a Linux environment and the desire to broaden skills to include Windows Application development is desired.
* Experience of development
* Candidates must be confident with the design, documentation, review, implementation and testing of software modules, as well as have a good understanding of software build and release processes.
* Previous experience of developing on Linux and embedded Linux ARM based operating systems, and some experience of Linux Device Driver development.
* Experience of C and C++ and an interest of proficiency in the any of the following would be beneficial: C#, .NET Framework, WPF or WCF.
* BSc in a related discipline, equivalent qualification or experience.
* 5 years' experience in a related role.
Senior Software Responsibilities:
* Responsible for taking engineering specifications and architectural designs to produce module level specification, design and application code including integration and test.
* Define and design module requirements and subsystems including the writing of design specifications.
* Responsible for the build, integration and test of designed modules and subsystems and ensure design quality is being met according to client's standards.
* Resolve design issues early to assist customer support.
* Ensure progress and developments are being monitored against agreed plans and take corrective actions when necessary to ensure plans are being met.
If you are interested in this Senior Software Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.