Industry: Medical Device/Science
Salary & Benefits: £45,000
Contract Duration: 6 months +
We are looking for a Biomedical Scientist to join a world renowned analytical testing company.
The role is based at a Covid 19 Testing Laboratory and you would be responsible for analysing Covid 19 tests. You must be able to work a rotating shift pattern including weekend working.
The successful Biomedical Scientist will be responsible for testing samples for the presence of Covid 19 using a range of specialist techniques including PCR.
Biomedical Scientist Requirements:
* HCPC registered
* Degree or similar in virology or microbiology
* Strong understanding of PCR and related techniques
* Experience working in a highly regulated testing environment is desirable
* Able to work a rotating shift pattern including weekend working.
Biomedical Scientist Responsibilities:
* Processing samples for Covid 19
* Experience working in a laboratory testing environment
* Extraction and purification of RNA
* Experience working in a regulated environment
If you are interested in this Biomedical Scientist opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.