Fabricator / Welder needed for a client based near Chesham in Buckinghamshire. As a Fabricator / Welder you should have previous experience of fabricating architectural metal work parts and welding mild steel and stainless steel components using MIG.
Fabricator / Welder Requirements:
* Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
* As a Fabricator / Welder you should have experience of MIG welding
* Previous experience of fabricating architectural metal work
* Previous experience of welding on mild and stainless steel is essential
Fabricator / Welder Responsibilities:
* As a Fabricator / Welder you will be producing architectural parts such as gates, steps and foot trays
* Manufacturing parts from engineering drawings
* Welding small to medium sized components using MIG Welding process
* Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
If you are interested in this Fabricator / Welder opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.