Are you looking to work in a busy, fast-paced environment? A Test and Repair Technician is required for an immediate start for a leading electronics manufacturer, based near Brent Cross.
The successful Test and Repair Technician will be required to test and repair and service high end consumable electronic equipment.
Test and Repair Technician Requirements:
* Ability to work unsupervised to a documented process and system
* A strong background within electronics service and repair
* Experience observing and recognising differences in a product's response to calibration inputs
* Must be able to document test results
* A methodical approach to testing and documentation
* A formal electronics qualification is preferred
* A good level of computer literacy
* Experience of testing and calibrating electronic equipment
Test and Repair Technician Responsibilities:
* Undertake the service of new and existing products
* Produce service test reports that document the repairs results
* Utilise a wide variety of electronic test equipment
* Update and maintain documentation
If this Test and Repair Technician role matches your skills, please click Apply now to get in touch.