Industry: Electronics, Manufacturing
Job Title: Production Technician
Hourly Rate: £9.50/hour
Location: Harlow, Essex
An experienced Assembler / Solderer with Wiring and Cabling skills is required for a leading manufacturer of Electronic Assemblies.
Under the direction of the Production Management team, you will be engaged in the building and testing of the company's products, using the available work instructions and specified tooling.
Assembler / Solderer Requirements:
* Previous experience of assembly and soldering - preferably trained to IPC-A-610
* Minimum of 2 years of electronics experience working in a production environment
* Ability to understand and follow detailed work instructions
* Ability to use standard tools associated with light electro-mechanical assembly
* Excellent attention to detail and hand-eye coordination
Assembler / Solderer Responsibilities:
* Carrying out assembly tasks to the specified quality and build-time standards
* Soldering and rework of PCB's, Cables and Components
* Assist Production Management team in testing, engineering and production of products
* Follow all health & safety and antistatic regulations
* Take part in continuous improvement activities as directed
If you are interested in this Assembler / Solderer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.