Test Development Engineer
Salary: circa £40,000 dependant on experience
Benefits: 20 days holiday increasing for time served
Key Skills: Test, Electronics, PXI, LXI, GPIB, LabVIEW, Test Stand, ATEasy, HND, Design, National Instruments, NI
Test Development Engineers Required; are you a Test Development Engineer looking for a permanent position?
We are looking to speak to Test Development Engineers who are seeking a permanent position with a global leading test equipment manufacturer.
The company are the market leaders and have been trading for more than 25 years. They pride themselves in having over 2500 installed test applications, ISO 9001 accreditation and a global customer base across sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, defence, energy and rail.
So if you're a Test Development Engineer that has either been contracting and is now looking to set down some roots, or in a permanent position and looking to work with the market leader then this is an opportunity you can't afford to miss out on.
* Extensive industry related experience, working in a Test Development role is essential.
* Knowledge of Standard Instrumentation is essential.
* Responsible for Design Development and testing of electronic test applications to the highest quality.
* Excellent organisational skills along with the ability to work efficiently on a variety of complex projects.
* In depth Skills in both hardware and software and be capable of providing electronic and technical guidance.
* Full UK or EU driving licence.
* Current Security Clearance would be an advantage.
* Ensuring test solutions are delivered on time and in line with the customers' requirements and expectation