Industry: Medical Instruments
Salary & Benefits: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum, plus company car
Location: Field/Home base, North East
This is a great chance for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a global company specialising in laboratory equipment.
The Field Service Engineer will be responsible for supporting customers in and around the North East and occasionally further. You would be responsible for providing post-sale support to various clients & customers.
The Field Service Engineer will need excellent communication skills along with the ability to interact with both technical and non-technical personnel. Combined with this, you will need a strong technical background in a similar medical instrumentation related area. You will also need to hold a UK driving licence and be flexible regarding travel.
Field Service Engineer Requirements:
* An extensive field service/engineering background
* Excellent engineering knowledge, with some appreciation of associated software
* Experience working on medical or laboratory instruments is very advantageous
* First class communication skills with both technical and non-technical individuals
* Full UK driving licence with the flexible to travel as required
If you are interested in this Field Service Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.