This is a great opportunity for a quality manager with experience with medical devices to join a leading developer of implantable medical devices. This is an established and recognised business within a niche market.
The successful Quality Manager will be heading up the Quality Assurance department and will be responsible for meeting all operational, regulatory, compliance and strategic requirements in support of the business needs.
Quality Manager Requirements:
* BSc Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, or similar field
* 5+ years QA experience in either medical or pharmaceutical
* Full knowledge of operating within an ISO13485 or equivalent environment
* Experience in an ISO 7 clean room
* Experience of auditing, developing and implementing SPC, validation and risk management would all be extremely advantageous
Quality Manager Responsibilities:
* Ensure current manufacturing processes comply with internal and external specifications and standards.
* Ensure that all technical files are maintained according to the relevant procedures
* Take care of all customer regulatory and/or quality enquiries related to product design/formulation
* Work with the R&D team to ensure R&D activities are aligned to the requirements of the QMS
* Take ownership of the Quality Management System and maintain them
If you are interested in this Quality Manager opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.