We currently have an excellent contract opportunity for a MIG/TIG Welder to join a large automotive manufacturing company on an initial 2-3 month contract, based in Chelmsford.
This will be a static based MIG/TIG Welder role in a high volume production setting.
MIG/TIG Welder Requirements:
* Previous experience of MIG and TIG welding to a high standard on mild steel
* Ability to read and interpret technical engineering drawings
* Competent in the use of hand and power tools i.e. angle grinders, band saws etc
* Awareness of time management in a production setting
* Abrasive wheels certified preferred
* Be able to maintain accuracy and be aware of the effects of welding in sheet metal assemblies
MIG/TIG Welder Responsibilities:
* Able to follow all aspects of health and safety to a strict code
* Candidates will need to weld, clean and polish parts to a high standard
* Comfortable using an angle grinder for cleaning and polishing to a high standard and for prolonged periods of time
* Awareness of the finer details of fabricating and assembly
If your skills match this MIG/TIG Welder role, hit the Apply button now.