We currently have an excellent contract opportunity for an Assembler to join a large automotive manufacturing company on an initial 2-3 month contract (possibility of an extension dependant on workload), based in Chelmsford.
In this role, you will work within a team to assemble various products according to technical diagrams.
* Previous experience within an assembly environment.
* Previous experience of basic wiring, mechanical assembly, soldering, crimping
* An understanding of Engineering drawings and Wiring Diagrams.
* Ideally you will have an engineering qualification - NVQ or Apprenticeship.
* To be committed and motivated to complete the required tasks.
* Basic computer knowledge is preferred.
* General Mechanical and Electrical assembly work.
* Basic wiring, crimping, soldering
* Reading and understanding wiring diagrams
* Reporting problems in the assembly process to Team Leader/Manager.
If your skills and aspirations match this Assembler role, hit the apply button now.