Job Title: Research and Development Scientist
I have a great opportunity for an R&D Scientist to join a growing medical technology business just outside of Bath who are currently developing a Covid-19 testing kit alongside their other IVD product.
The successful R&D Scientist will be expected to assist in the design and development of system-based nucleic acid assays as well as compose well-structured experimental plans.
You will need to have a BSc in a relevant technical discipline as well as 2+ years of experience working for a medical device or biotech company.
R&D Scientist Requirements:
* BSc or equivalent in relevant scientific field
* Experience in the product development of IVD Devices would be ideal
* Experience with nucleic acid assay development
* Strong understanding of regulatory requirements
* Experience with infectious diseases would be highly advantageous
If you are interested in this R&D Scientist opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.