Are you a Technical Sales Coordinator and looking for your next opportunity? Pro Tech are currently recruiting for their client who specialises in manufacturing engineering products and are looking to expand their growing sale team. As a Sales coordinator you will be responsible for generating new business contact giving an initial overview of products and services using various social media platforms and systematic follow up of opportunities to maximise the returns.
Sales Coordinator Requirements:
* Ideal candidate should hold a degree in Business, Economics or Enterprise.
* Proven experience within Industrial or Engineering Sales that includes generating and progressing proposals.
* Experience with Salesforce CRM system will be preferred.
* Candidate will be well organised with quantitative skills and demonstrate strong attention to details.
* Candidate should possess strong computer skills and have ability to work under pressure and meet deadline and have confidence to contact customer/prospects by phone.
Sales Coordinator Responsibilities:
* As a sales coordinator you will be responsible in ensuring regular and systematic follow up of leads to maximise order input.
* You will be responsible for informing and educating customer in benefits of using company products and answering all their queries.
* You will be responsible for correct and accurate sales order processing and maintaining up to date customer records.
* You will be responsible for ensuring Quotations and evaluation of proposals are performed in accordance with contract procedures and company's policies.
* You will be responsible to perform general and sales admin duties to maintained accurate customer records and retaining customer information in structured and timely manner.
If you are interested in this "Sales Coordinator" opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.