A great opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Fabricator/Welder to work for a prestigious manufacturer based in Chelmsford, Essex.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to get into a Fabricator/Welder role and begin a new and fulfilling career within a growing industry.
As a Trainee Fabricator/Welder you will be joining a thriving workshop and be part of a forward-thinking company that looks after their employees. The company offer ongoing training with a clear path for progression.
Trainee Fabricator/Welder Requirements:
* Previous welding/fabrication experience would be an advantage
* Metal work experience would be an advantage
* Experience using hand and power tools i.e. angle grinders, band saws etc
* MIG and TIG welding experience would be an advantage
* Experience working with mild steel
* Hands on with a can do attitude
* Willingness to learn new skills
* Able to follow all aspects of health and safety to a strict code.
* Awareness of the finer details of fabricating and assembly
If the above applies to you, hit the Apply button now.