Our client is a well established steel manufacturer and gate-maker, manufacturing steel and timber gates, railings, balustrades and balconies to retail and trade clients throughout London.
An exciting opportunity has opened up within the Site Installation Team. The team are looking for an enthusiastic Semi-Skilled Fitters Mate to assist in the installation of structural and architectural steel work.
Are you a Fitters Mate seeking a new and exciting role? Do you have previous experience of fabricating architectural metal work and welding mild steel and stainless steel components? Are you immediately available for work? Would you be interested in a role which could lead to a permanent position?
If so, please read on and apply now!
Fitters Mate Requirements:
* Installation of workshop made architectural metalwork / gates / fencing and other projects
* Knowledge of welding and fabrication
* CSCS Card, Safety Passport, PASMA, IPAF - desirable
* Be flexible when it comes to working hours
* Self-motivated and driven
* Must be able to work well within a team
Fitters Mate Responsibilities:
* Work to schedules as issued by the projects team leader
* Work in safe manner to approved processes / PPE - to be worn at all times and ensure appropriate for the task being carried out
* Load and unload items with caution and care
* Deliver and install items at site location, with due care, and to company standards
If you are interested in this Fitters Mate opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.